Marketing of products and services through the use of digital technologies, mainly through the internet, including mobile phones and other digital medium falls under the umbrella of digital marketing.
This course explains how you can use popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ to promote
This tutorial is primarily going to help all those readers who are into marketing and advertising, specifically those who aspire to make a career in Digital Marketing.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you should have a good understanding of the fundamental concepts of marketing and advertising
- Over 15 lectures and 5.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Certified Digital Marketer
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 1051
- Assessments Yes
DIGITAL MARKETING - OVERVIEW
DIGITAL MARKETING - SEO
DIGITAL MARKETING - CONTENT MARKETING
DIGITAL MARKETING - EMAIL MARKETING
DIGITAL MARKETING - MOBILE MARKETING
DIGITAL MARKETING - PAY PER CLICK
DIGITAL MARKETING - CONVERSION RATE OPTIMAZATION
DIGITAL MARKETING - WEB ANALYTICS
DIGITAL MARKETING - FACEBOOK MARKETING
DIGITAL MARKETING - TWITTER MARKETING
DIGITAL MARKETING - YOUTUBE MARKETING
DIGITAL MARKETING - GOOGLE ADWORDS
DIGITAL MARKETING - GOOGLE ANALYTICS