HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language, which is the most widely used language on Web to develop web pages.
HTML was created by Berners-Lee in late 1991 but “HTML 2.0” was the first standard HTML specification which was published in 1995. HTML 4.01 was a major version of HTML and it was published in late 1999. Though HTML 4.01 version is widely used but currently we are having HTML-5 version which is an extension to HTML 4.01, and this version was published in 2012.
This course is designed for the aspiring Web Designers and Developers with a need to understand the HTML in enough detail along with its simple overview, and practical examples. This course will give you enough ingredients to start with HTML from where you can take yourself at higher level of expertise.
Before proceeding with this course you should have a basic working knowledge with Windows or Linux operating system, additionally you must be familiar with:
Experience with any text editor like notepad, notepad++, or Edit plus etc.
How to create directories and files on your computer.
How to navigate through different directories.
How to type content in a file and save them on a computer.
Understanding about images in different formats like JPEG, PNG format.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Certified Frontend Web Designer
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 1090
- Assessments Yes