Personal branding is a technique that people practice to market themselves (self-promotion) and their careers as brands.
This course is divided into various chapters that describes the concept of personal branding and suggests how to practice personal branding.
This course is designed primarily for professionals looking for new venture or a change in job as well as students who have just graduated and are on the path to choose the right career. Additionally, any interested student can take advantage of this tutorial to update his/her knowledge about personal branding.
There is as such no prerequisite for this course, but a calm and composed state of mind is required to fully understand the concept of personal branding
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Certified Personal Brand Manager
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 244
- Assessments Yes