Web services are open standard (XML, SOAP, HTTP, etc.) based web applications that interact with other web applications for the purpose of exchanging data. Web services can convert your existing applications into web applications. In this course, you will learn what exactly web services are and why and how to use them.
This tutorial will be useful for all those readers inclined to learn the basics of web services and implement them in practice.
This is an elementary tutorial that introduces the concepts of web services. It does not require the readers to have a prior knowledge of any technology in particular, however it would certainly make you comfortable if you have a basic understanding of XML, HTTP, TCP/IP concepts.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Certified Web Master
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 22 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1011
- Assessments Yes
WHAT ARE WEB SERVICES?
WHY WEB SERVICES