WordPress is an open source Content Management System (CMS), which allows the users to build dynamic websites and blog. WordPress is the most popular blogging system on the web and allows updating, customizing and managing the website from its back-end CMS and components.
This c0urse will teach you the basics of WordPress using which you can create websites with ease. The tutorial is divided into various sections for convenience. Each of these sections contain related topics with screenshots explaining the WordPress admin screens.
This course has been prepared for those who have a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS and has an urge to develop websites. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in developing sites or blogs using WordPress.
Before you start with this course, we are assuming that you are already aware about the basics of HTML and CSS. If you are not aware of these concepts, then we suggest you go through our short tutorial on HTML and CSS.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Certified WordPress Designer
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 89 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 599
- Assessments Yes